KILLING ME WILL RE-START TOMORROW!

 

Tomorrow, March 20, Kyiv's mayor Vitali Klitschko starts strict LOCKDOWN. For me personally, that means

DEATH

!

Photo by courtecy of BBC news

"Employees will work from home, he said."

But because of fraudulent freezing my money

at accounts of the British Barclays bank,

since 2017

I don't have any home!

And that means

I don't have any job

(it's practically impossible in my country

to get any decent job

without stamp in passport

about permanent home address).

Almost 99% of legitimate jobs were

closed for me during last three years!

Practically ZERO opportunities exists today.

Meaning

ZERO INCOME

FOR ANY LIFE!





Although, a significant problem for me since tomorrow will supposed to be a restricted access to free Wi-Fi in public places, from which I had access to the Internet during last years.

"Accordingto Klitschko, the new rules will be in effect for three weeks, until April 9." Even without further extending that lockdown to another, more severe nation-wide one immediately after April 9 (introducing of which currently is heavily lobbied), my first question to the advanced world community is 

"How many weeks it's possible to survive 

WITHOUT EATING?"

And ABSOLUTELY WITHOUT MONEY!

Let me remind you that argument was used

in my case by Swiss authorities,

when they actually SHIFTED related responsibility

to Ukrainian ones.

Just for the record:

I NEVER IN MY LIFE GET

ANY FINANCIAL/SOCIAL HELP

FROM UKRAINIAN GOVERNMENT!!!

EVEN DYING FROM HUNGER AND COLD

DURING PREVIOUS LOCKDOWNS!!!

And doubt real opportunity for that

EVER EXITED!



I have no words for repeating it once again:

Any lockdown for people with ZERO money

is an intentional act of

MURDER



Greately inspired by global concepts like the one published in the book 

"Great Reset" by the World Economic Forum founder Klaus Shcwab, 


(
Photo of Schwab from the article "Why Stakeholder Capitalism Will Fail")


about which I need to start writing my response, 

the counter book "Anti-Reset

RIGHT NOW!


Please help me to create that book

BEFORE HE KILLS ME BY HUNGER!


ANY(!) SUM 
SENT TO MY NAME 
(Sergiy Beloy)
to Ukraine

through Western Union money transfer service

would be CRITICALLY IMPORTANT!

Email:








Комментарии

Популярные сообщения из этого блога

STOP KILLING by COVID WITHOUT WARM DRESS!

Press-release #2

Anti-Reset