Darkness Ahead

 Re. What Unpaid Debts Turn Into


In December I published my special VIDEO:



And added:

"If you did not realized it,

this is what is shown here:

Do you know that

1. Every bed has a hidden, yet extremely important function most people usually are not aware of until experiencing the situation like mines, - it keeps human body in a horizontal position for at least eight hours (out of every 24), - which is CRITICALLY IMPORTANT for preventing SWELLING OF THE FEET DUE TO UNNATURAL CIRCULATION OF BLOOD IN CONSTANT UPRIGHT POSITION of the body during a day, if any. I NEED TO SPEND ON MY FEET UP TO 24 HOURS PER DAY, WITHOUT SLEEPING AT THE NIGHT ON HORIZONTAL SURFACES, AND OFTEN MY FEET ARE TERRIBLY SWOLLEN - as in modern cities there is simply no place for homeless people to just to sit down, let alone lie down, and rest.

2. Nights are usually too COLD, but that's the only time available for washing my head with public water facilities designed for drinking only. Obviously, the washing is with COLD WATER ONLY! And WITHOUT ANY TOWEL, - my hair is DRYING IN THE WIND!!!

3. Nights in modern cities often ends with attempts of ROBBERY with corresponding FIGHTS with BURGLARS! With unpredictable for my LIFE result!"

- end of citation -


And this is me at a cold night

forced to wash my head with 

ICY WATER:


***

Then I mentioned

KILLING ME BY 

ABSENCE OF SLEEPING:

"It may be,

I look tired at all my videos during last years.

Because I AM PERMANENTLY TIRED indeed!

Almost constantly, at every moment!

Securities of shopping malls approach me

every time they see I nod,

saying "Stop sleeping here!

That is FORBIDDEN!",

leaving without answer,

however, the

counter-questions:

"Where it's NOT forbidden?"

and

WHERE

it is possible to sleep

ABSOLUTELY WITHOUT MONEY?"

It's too embarrassing at the day time:

neither public parks nor private cafees

designed for sleeping.

And too cold and dangerous at the night:

YOU CAN BE EITHER 

FROZEN TO DEATH

OR ROBBED!

- end of quote -


***

Since 2018

I actually have

NO SPACE 

FOR LIFE!


As of TODAY, the smallest problem for NOW is the following:

How I appeared having only a light summer jacket, just one light sweater and one pair of summer shoes, totally unapplicable for current winter's colds, - while possessing enough warm garments that are unaccessible to me due to my "failure" to pay fees for its saving at the storage company (see details at Payday for Swiss Government).

My failure?

At the root, it was the Barclays' failure to pay debts!

The bank that recently paid at least a half of million

to be a strategic partner  of the WEF discussions

BEFORE/INSTEAD paying any debts to me ...

I mentioned the problem with warm clothes only recently, after experiencing cases of almost DYING DUE TO FREEZING TEMPERATURE this winter. I never counted for a charity help from readers of my main blog, - and they DID NOT SENT ME ANY DONATION indeed!

Despite it has been easy for anyone to do it within just ten minutes:

ANY(!) SUM

sent to my name (Sergiy Beloyto Ukraine

through instant Western Union money transfer.

Contact email:

AntiDebt2020@gmail.com


It's never too late making Good things!

***



Комментарии

Популярные сообщения из этого блога

Press-release #1

Anti-Reset

Press-release #2