STOP KILLING by COVID WITHOUT WARM DRESS!

Re. To ALL banks! 

The Barclays' KILLING me has gone to the form of KILLING ME BY PREVENTING ME TO ACCESS MY PROPERTY! In particularly, by avoiding paying its debt for my using my own WARM DRESS, CRITICALLY IMPORTANT FOR REMAINING ME ALIVE AND HEALTHY, - especially at the current COVID pandemic!,  - and simply a MUST for SURVIVAL of any HOMELESS person, into which a previous Barclays' avoidance to pay debts has turned me into since 2018! 

I NEED WARM DRESS

B A D L Y !

AND I NEED IT

URGENTLY!!!

The one I have now is

NOT SUITABLE FOR THE WINTER TIME!

That's a summer/autumn light jacket,

light sweater, summer jeans and shoes

nearly tearing apart under current 

SNOW AND COLD WIND!


SEE MORE DETAILED VIEW


This story about my property is very long. It started as the Debt #1, then continued for years, included total CANCELLING ANY PROPERTY ("Hello, Mr Schwab) by Swiss autorities, balancing AT THE EDGE OF DEATH in my own country, and ultimately SHIFTING THIS Barclays' debt TO YOU

On December 18, 2020 I appealed to Barclays and Co.:

"I need MY WARM DRESS and basic utilities for living

currently locked at the "SunPark" Mini-Storage company,

with no acces for me allowed before

paying 600 US$ overdued fees

- required immediately!"


The Barclays CEOs did NOTHING for releasing my critical for surviving stuff that was actually arrested (locked with a need to pay for saving it at Mini-Storage company, which has been IMPOSSIBLE for me during last years and has FORBIDDEN TO ME ACCESS TO MY PROPERTY), when in 2017 the CEOs practically DESTROYED my place of living, where that stuff was located for free.

Today the sum required for unlocking that stuff, including WARM DRESS BADLY REQUIRED TODAY FOR MY PHYSICAL SURVIVING, has reached $800. While the total sum my friends "loaned" to me, - and which I need to return ASAP, - has reached $3,000.

That is

to obtain my own

WARM DRESS

I need to pay

$800

IMMEDIATELY!

before February 10

(payday at Mini-storage,

and start of critical for me

further drop of temperature,

which in my current dress

is DANGEROUS for my

LIFE

ALREADY)!


Weather Forecast for next 10 days:

from -13 to -20 degrees of Centigrade, snow


Or $3,000

for paying all

my previous debts related

to Mini-Storage as of today.



The Barclays CEOs must be

aware that the problem is:

in 24 HOURS the company

may close this storage again

unless sum of the debt is 0.

That is,

I personally

will not become richer

after the proposed payment!

With that money ($3,000) I will just

pay my/Barclays' PREVIOUS debts,

- as of February 10, 2021, -

UNLESS OBTAIN MORE than $3,000!


That is,

I personally

will not be able to

get any FOOD, PLACE

OF LIVING, and actually LIFE,

UNLESS OBTAIN MORE than $3,000!

NOW!






Комментарии

Популярные сообщения из этого блога

Press-release #1

Anti-Reset

Press-release #2