End Of First Miracle

Today that Miracle ends!


January 27 is the last day of the

First Miracle -2021.

Then I will appear

back at the streets

again.


 I tried but could not 

find any job during last weeks...

ANY JOB!!!

Because it appeared simply

IMPOSSIBLE

in my situation.

First week people celebrated New Year.

Then ... COVID lockdown was started!

Thank you God I'm still ALIVE!


And that means continuation of my

KILLING

by Barclays CEOs

to whom their lawyers said they

did not do anything  wrong

excepting leaving me

ABSOLUTELY

WITHOUT MONEY!

Just because they wanted to.


And that means

DEATH!


And that means I need to create

another Miracle!

This time

EXCLUSIVELY MY OWN ONE!

Then give it away to the public

FOR FREE

if elites already use it for ages.

The only useful thing I can do for society 

is using my education for revealing

secrets behind pseudo-miracles

the top 1% is trying to use

for DECEIVING

BILLIONS

people

!


UNLESS ... SOMEBODY

CONTINUES the Miracle

I came into this year with

BY SENDING

ANY(!) SUM

to my name

(Sergiy Beloy)

to Kyiv city, Ukraine

via Western Union instant 

money transfer service:



For comparison,

first lockdown 2020 I met

at the street!

The Government closed

access to all bus and train

stations, which homeless people 

previously could use to survive

rather cold Ukrainian nights. 

And THAT was

REAL KILLING!

MURDER OF POORS!


Just five days ago, on January 20, I looked through my hostel's window to the street, where temperature at that time was minus 20 degrees of Centigrade. 

THAT WAS DEATH! 

For everyone who would be forced to spend the 

night under this temperature. 

And that could be me ...
Without Miracle.
Without God!


The whole previous week was 
MINUS 20 as well!

TOMORROW I WILL NEED
TO RETURN TO THE STREET
WHERE I AM SINCE 2018
DUE TO NON-PAYING 
DEBTS 
TO ME 
BY MY BANK
- Barclays Plc -
the second biggest bank
of the United Kingdom!

That means, every day there
were plenty opportunities
for me to
DIE
!

"Thank you", Barclays CEOs!
You and your familiy hopefully
had fun during recent holidays.
That were YOU who triggered
the whole chain of bad events
in my life that ultimately
required a  miracle 
to cope with.

Комментарии

Популярные сообщения из этого блога

Press-release #1

Anti-Reset

Press-release #2